Tuesday 9 February 2010

New to this Game !

Well here I am writing my first blog sitting at my kitchen table on a very cold morning, but at least the sun is shining.

Last year I set up a new webshop business called www.lilylemon.co.uk and so far it is going well but I really would love more sales.  I am advertising more this year but that works out to be very expensive and sometimes nothing can come of it  - very frustrating.  I really enjoy what I am doing and am very, very passionate about my products and my goals !  I am off to the Spring Trade Fair at Birmingham on Thursday and really looking forward to it, can't wait to see all the new exciting products on the market.  Just wish I had loads of money to buy in new stock - one day !

Anyway off to have a cup of tea now, will report back soon,

Was that ok for my first blog?

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment